Saturday, December 20, 2008

Life Changes Fast!

One day your trying to deceided what college to go too, then the next day your trying to find the right job, church, friends, and then who you may marry. During these times in our lives so much can and will get in the way. Like tests, trials, relationships, broken relationships, and then there are the things we cannot control. I often wonder if our lives are ever mint to be normal! I know sometimes in my life I let the little things get in my way. Like a bill I have to pay, a TV show, movie, of even if I have enough gas to get me there. I know that The Lord has plans for us to make the most out of this life.

 

“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

 

 But do we or I follow Him compleletly? Or do we try to get off on our own plan for our lives? Some say the most we can do it hope it all turns out okay. But Christ says that we must pray and seek His will for our life and He will show us the way.

 

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well”

Matthew 6:33 (NIV)

When will we ever learn to trust in Him with all things and not let the Fast Lane of Life take us elsewhere? My prayer for today is that we all will seek and trust in Christ’s plan for us and look to Him for our direction in life.