Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Day at Snowshoe

Well it is late and am tired. It has been a very full day here at Snowshoe, WV. Woke up about 9:00 this morning and headed out. The Students had already hit the slopes and I caught up with a few of them. Had lunch with a few of the middle school girls and then went shopping with my niece. I bought some new Northface boots today that are, well, I think pretty cool. Then this afternoon the group had worship service at 4:30. I have to say so far the students have done great in listening and worship. We have been learning about "Pause" just take sometime out of our day and remember that the Lord is with us always. Today we were in Exodus 3 learning about Moses and the burning bush and about how he had to take the time to find out what the burning bust was all about.

I have taken a bunch of pictures but our internet connection is slow to say the lease. So here are two of the pictures of the day.

Pausing today to listen to the Lord,
Rob








Location:County Route 9/3,,United States